Best Camera For Beginner Wedding Photographer
A DSLR is the most highly recommended type of camera for wedding photography. So, today’s topic is best camera for beginner wedding photographer.
How To Choose a Camera for Beginner Wedding photographer?
Setting the camera on auto does not work in every place. It is essential to be able to manually manipulate the controls to create the accurate exposure. It is similarly essential to have the accurate tools to go along with the exact camera when photographing a wedding ceremony. It may be essential to have a large external flash depending on the moment and place of the wedding. Below we will highlight list of best camera for beginner wedding photographer.
Extra lighting, types of lenses, and battery power also need to be considered. Many weddings are an all day event, which means that having the necessary battery power is very important. Camera batteries can be extremely exclusive, especially name brand batteries. Luckily, there are third party batteries available on online auction sites, such as eBay. Some are poor quality, but with a little careful research, photographers can have great achievement and save a little money as well.
Having extra batteries may not be enough. It is a great idea to take a charger along as well, so that batteries that are low on power can be charged. An external flash usually requires four AA batteries, and wedding photographers should have at least one extra set of these available as well. Once a potential photographer is confident in their equipment and skill level, photographing weddings can be a great source of income.
How to Choose a Wedding Photographer?
Before chose a wedding photographer you must focus some important thinks like; A reputable wedding photographer should have a physical location, photographer should be knowledgeable and helpful, Price is NOT the most important factor, should have backup equipment and a backup plan. Here we display best camera for wedding photographer.
#1 Canon EOS 5D Mark III
- 22MP full frame CMOS sensor
- 6 frames per second continuous shooting
- 61-point AF system. Image type : JPEG, RAW (14-bit Canon original), RAW + JPEG simultaneous recording enabled
- ISO 100 - 25600 range with 50 - 102,800 expansion
- 1080p HD video recording with manual controls
#2 Canon EOS Rebel T6
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, a minimum 90-day warranty, and may arrive in a generic box. Only select sellers who maintain a high performance bar may offer Certified Refurbished products on Amazon.com
- 18.0 MP APS-C CMOS Sensor; DIGIC 4+ Image Processor; 3.0" 920k-Dot LCD Monitor
- Full HD 1080p Video Recording at 30 fps; 9-Point AF with Center Cross-Type Point
- ISO 100-6400 (expandable to H: 12800) for shooting from bright light to low light. 3 fps Shooting; Built-In Wi-Fi with NFC; Scene Intelligent Auto Mode
- High-performance Optical Viewfinder helps facilitate quick and accurate focusing by firmly framing and capturing the subject at hand.
#3 Canon EOS 6D
- 20.2MP full frame CMOS sensor
- 4.5 frames per second continuous shooting
- 1080p HD video recording with manual controls
- 11-point AF system
- 3 inch LCD with 1,040,000 dots
#4 Nikon D750
- Full frame 24.3 megapixel CMOS image sensor and EXPEED 4 image processor
- Full HD 60/50/30/25/24p video
- Built-in Wi-Fi connectivity and compatibility with the WT-5a + UT-1 Communication Unit
- Shoot up to 6.5 fps at full resolution. Frame size (pixels) : 1920 x 1080
- Pro Video feature set including: Simultaneously record uncompressed and compressed, Manually control ISO, shutter speed and aperture while recording-even use Power Aperture control for smooth iris transitions and Auto ISO for smooth exposure transitions.
#5 Nikon 1557
- 20.8MP FX-Format CMOS Sensor
- EXPEED 5 Image Processor
- 3.2" 2.36m-Dot Touchscreen LCD Monitor
- 4K UHD Video Recording at 30 fps. CompactFlash (CF) (Type I, compliant with UDMA) XQD Type Memory
- Multi-CAM 20K 153-Point AF System
#6 Nikon D610
- 24.3MP full-frame CMOS sensor
- 39-point AF system (9 cross-type)
- ISO 100-6400 expandable up to 25,600
- 3.2 inch LCD with 921,000 dots
- 1080/30p, 25p or 24p or 720/60p, 50p or 30p HD video (MPEG-4 AVC/H.264)
#7 Sony Alpha A99
- KIT INCLUDES 16 PRODUCTS -- All BRAND NEW Items with all Manufacturer-supplied Accessories + Full USA Warranties:
-  Sony Alpha A99 II Full Frame 4K Wi-Fi Digital SLR Camera Body +  SanDisk 64GB SDXC I U3 Card +  Vivitar VG-C77AM Battery Grip +  Spare NP-FM500H Battery +
-  Battery Charger +  PD Pro 500 Flash & Video Light +  PD Laptop/Tablet DSLR Backpack +  PD Shutter Remote Control +
-  HDMI to Micro-HDMI Cable (6') +  Soft Box Flash Diffuser +  PD Flash Diffuser Bouncer +  Sony Lenspen Cleaning Pen +
-  PD SD & MicroSD Card Reader +  PD 6pc Complete Cleaning Kit +  PD 8 SD Card Memory Card Case +  LCD Screen Protectors