Best Camera Lenses For Canon Rebel T6
A camera lens is one of the important gears of a camera. So, In this article we will highlight best camera lenses for canon rebel t6. Also discuss Major types of Camera Lenses. If you are new in camera lenses it is too hard to find best camera lenses for canon rebel t6 we are here to give you best solution. Camera Lenses also popular under the name of a photographic lens or photographic objective. It is an optical lens or collection of lenses used in combination with a camera body to form images of objects. The images are formed either on photographic film or any other media capable to store images chemically or electronically.
These devices are of many types we will cover only Zoom lens, Macro, Portrait
Zoom lens: This gadgets have made it easy for photographers to capture even the far-away objects clearly and effectively. As a result, their demand and popularity among photographers is increasing day by day. Two popular types of zoom found in cameras these days is optical zoom and digital zoom.
Macro: It can support any focal length. The key factors that determine the focal length include its practical use, magnification, access to the subject, required ratio and illumination considerations.
Portrait: The devices are mainly used by the portrait photographer who mainly requires a focal range between 80-135mm. This much focal length offers perfect framing for head and shoulder shots. The gadgets are reasonably priced and deliver extraordinary results.
Best Camera Lenses For Canon Rebel T6 List
#1 Canon EF-S 10-18mm f/4.5-5.6
- EF-S ultra wide zoom lens. Drive System-Lead screw and rack system driven by stepping motor
- Focal Length & Maximum Aperture: 10-18mm,1:4.5 - 5.6
- Closest Focusing Distance: 0.72 ft. / 0.22m
- Stepping motor for noise-free video shooting
- Optical image stabilizer
#2 Canon EF-S 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5
- 10-22mm wide-angle zoom lens with f/3.5-4.5 maximum aperture for EOS digital SLR cameras
- Superior AF performance and speed, with full-time manual focus with the turn of a ring
- Close focusing to 9.5 inches; fills the frame with subjects as small as 3.6 x 5.4 inches
- Circular aperture design produces natural highlights
- 1-year warranty
#3 Canon EF 40mm f/2.8
- 40mm focal length, Lens not zoom able, 64mm equivalent focal length on Canon APS-C cameras
- Minimum focus distance : 0.30m/11.81 inch, F2.8 maximum aperture; F22 minimum
- Stepper-type AF motor with full-time manual focusing
- 52mm filters, Lens Construction: 15 elements in 12 groups
- Focal Length & Maximum Aperture: 100mm 1:2.8
#4 Canon EF 100mm f/2.8
- 100mm macro USM lens with f/2.8 maximum aperture for Canon SLR cameras
- Focal length: 100mm, Closest focusing distance : 1 foot (film plane to subject)
- Secondary diaphragm blocks stray light at f/2.8 for increased contrast, Ultra-sonic monitor provides outstanding autofocusing speed at all distances
- 3-group floating system for exceptional close-up performance; full-time manual focus
- Measures 3.1 inches in diameter and 4.7 inches long; weighs 21.1 ounces; 1-year warranty
#5 Canon EF-S 55-250mm F4-5.6
- Focal length and maximum aperture: 55-250mm 1:4-5.6
- Closest focusing distance: 0.85m/2.8 ft.
- Lens construction: 15 elements in 12 groups
- Diagonal angle of view: 27 Degree 50 ft. - 6 Degree 15 ft.
- Rear focus system
#6 Canon EF-S 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6
- 18-200mm focal length, Closest Focusing Distance : 1.48 ft./0.45m (maximum close-up magnification 0.24x)
- 28.8-320mm equivalent focal length on Canon APS-C cameras, 72mm filters
- F3.5-5.6 maximum aperture; F22-38 minimum
- Micromotor-type AF motor without full-time manual focusing. Image stabilization, 4 stops
- Canon EF-S mount for APS-C DSLRs