Best DSLR Camera
When choosing the best DSLR camera for beginners, there are a couple of different factors to take in consideration. Price, ease of use, and quality are the top three. I will give a brief review on some of the best out there, and cover these factors.
First off, price. One of the most important factors in our decision making. If you want a good DSLR camera, you’re going to need to spend a little. However, I’m going to give examples of ones that are under $600.00. There is always the option of buying a used one if you choose.
Quality is definitely an issue also. Some people may argue that this is usually their number one factor they take into account. People need to know if the hard earned money they’re spending is going to be worth it.
Last but not least we’ll be talking about is how easy (or hard) are they to use. This is a common complaint with a lot of people that buy DSLR cameras. They feel they should be a lot easier to use. However, you do not need to be a rocket scientist or know how to split the atom to operate these.
Here’s some of the best DSLR cameras for beginners on the market:
# 01 Canon EOS 5D Mark IV
- 30.4 MP full-frame CMOS sensor for versatile shooting
- Up to 7.0 frames per second continuous shooting speed
- 61-point AF system with 41 cross-points for expanded vertical coverage
- ISO range 100-32000 with 50-102400 expansion
- 4K video recording at 30p or 24p and in-camera still frame grab of 8.8MP images
# 02 Nikon D850
- Nikon-designed back-side illuminated (BSI) full-frame image sensor with no optical low-pass filter
- 45.7 megapixels of extraordinary resolution, outstanding dynamic range and virtually no risk of moiré
- Up to 9 fps1 continuous shooting at full resolution with full AF performance
- 8K6 and 4K time-lapse movies with new levels of sharpness and detail. File system : DCF 2.0, Exif 2.31, PictBridge
- Tilting touchscreen, Focus Shift shooting mode, outstanding battery performance and much more.Total Pixels: 46.89 million
# 03 Nikon D500
- 20.9MP DX-Format CMOS Sensor.Viewfinder:Eye-level pentaprism single-lens reflex viewfinder
- EXPEED 5 Image Processor;Monitor Size : 3.2 inches diagonal
- 3.2" 2,539k-Dot Tilting Touchscreen LCD
- 4K UHD Video Recording at 30 fps
- Multi-CAM 20K 153-Point AF System
# 04 Nikon D7500
- Class leading image quality, ISO range, image processing and metering equivalent to the award-winning D500
- Large 3.2" 922K dot, tilting LCD screen with touch functionality. Temperature: 0 °C to 40 °C (+32 °F to 104 °F) Humidity: 85% or less (no condensation)
- 51-point AF system with 15 cross-type sensors and group-area AF paired with up to 8 fps continuous shooting capability
- 4K Ultra HD and 1080p Full HD video with stereo sound, power aperture control, auto ISO, 4K UHD Time-Lapse and more
- Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth for easy connectivity through the Nikon SnapBridge App
# 05 Canon EOS 80D
- The EOS 80D camera's Intelligent Viewfinder helps bring the thrill of SLR photography with each use
- The Intelligent Viewfinder displays AF points and AF mode, has a grid display, a horizontal electronic level, plus numerous other points of information
- For next-level AF operation, the EOS 80D camera has a wide-area, 45-point, all cross-type AF system with low luminance performance to EV -3 and 4 types of AF area selection modes
- The 24.2 Megapixel (APS-C) CMOS sensor captures high-resolution images and has refined individual pixels that enable high ISO speeds (16000 for still photographs, 12800 for movies)
- Canon's remarkable shutter combined with ability to shoot up to 7.0 fps during continuous shooting ensures quick performance
# 06 Nikon D750
- Full frame 24.3 megapixel CMOS image sensor and EXPEED 4 image processor
- Full HD 60/50/30/25/24p video
- Built-in Wi-Fi connectivity and compatibility with the WT-5a + UT-1 Communication Unit
- Shoot up to 6.5 fps at full resolution. Frame size (pixels) : 1920 x 1080
- Pro Video feature set including: Simultaneously record uncompressed and compressed, Manually control ISO, shutter speed and aperture while recording-even use Power Aperture control for smooth iris transitions and Auto ISO for smooth exposure transitions.
# 07 Canon EOS
- 24.2 Megapixel CMOS (APS-C) sensor. Multimedia cards (MMC) cannot be used
- Built-in Wi-Fi*, NFC** and Bluetooth***.
- High-Speed continuous shooting at up to 6.0 fps.
- Color Filter System:RGB primary color filters.Color Filter System:RGB primary color filters