Best DSLR Camera
When choosing the best DSLR camera for beginners, there are a couple of different factors to take in consideration. Price, ease of use, and quality are the top three. I will give a brief review on some of the best out there, and cover these factors.
First off, price. One of the most important factors in our decision making. If you want a good DSLR camera, you’re going to need to spend a little. However, I’m going to give examples of ones that are under $600.00. There is always the option of buying a used one if you choose.
|Canon EOS 5D Mark IV Full Frame Digital SLR Camera Body||$3,099.00||Buy on Amazon|
|Nikon D850 FX-format Digital SLR Camera Body||Currently out of stock||Buy on Amazon|
|Nikon D500 DX-Format Digital SLR (Body Only)||$1,896.95||Buy on Amazon|
|Nikon D7500 DX-format Digital SLR Body||$1,146.95||Buy on Amazon|
|Canon EOS 80D Digital SLR Camera Body (Black)||$999.00||Buy on Amazon|
|Nikon D750 FX-format Digital SLR Camera Body||$1,496.95||Buy on Amazon|
|Canon EOS REBEL T7i Body||$699.00||Buy on Amazon|
Quality is definitely an issue also. Some people may argue that this is usually their number one factor they take into account. People need to know if the hard earned money they’re spending is going to be worth it.
Last but not least we’ll be talking about is how easy (or hard) are they to use. This is a common complaint with a lot of people that buy DSLR cameras. They feel they should be a lot easier to use. However, you do not need to be a rocket scientist or know how to split the atom to operate these.
Here’s some of the best DSLR cameras for beginners on the market:
# 01 Canon EOS 5D Mark IV
- 30.4 MP full-frame CMOS sensor for versatile shooting
- Up to 7.0 frames per second continuous shooting speed
- 61-point AF system with 41 cross-points for expanded vertical coverage
- ISO range 100-32000 with 50-102400 expansion
- 4K video recording at 30p or 24p and in-camera still frame grab of 8.8MP images
# 02 Nikon D850
- Nikon-designed back-side illuminated (BSI) full-frame image sensor with no optical low-pass filter
- 45.7 megapixels of extraordinary resolution, outstanding dynamic range and virtually no risk of moiré
- Up to 9 fps1 continuous shooting at full resolution with full AF performance
- 8K6 and 4K time-lapse movies with new levels of sharpness and detail
- Tilting touchscreen, Focus Shift shooting mode, outstanding battery performance and much more
# 03 Nikon D500
- 20.9MP DX-Format CMOS Sensor.Viewfinder:Eye-level pentaprism single-lens reflex viewfinder
- EXPEED 5 Image Processor
- 3.2" 2,539k-Dot Tilting Touchscreen LCD
- 4K UHD Video Recording at 30 fps
- Multi-CAM 20K 153-Point AF System
# 04 Nikon D7500
- Class leading image quality, ISO range, image processing and metering equivalent to the award-winning D500
- Large 3.2" 922K dot, tilting LCD screen with touch functionality. Temperature: 0 °C to 40 °C (+32 °F to 104 °F) Humidity: 85% or less (no condensation)
- 51-point AF system with 15 cross-type sensors and group-area AF paired with up to 8 fps continuous shooting capability
- 4K Ultra HD and 1080p Full HD video with stereo sound, power aperture control, auto ISO, 4K UHD Time-Lapse and more
- Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth for easy connectivity through the Nikon SnapBridge App
# 05 Canon EOS 80D
- 45-point all cross-type AF system* allows for superb autofocus when shooting with the optical viewfinder and focusing area selection modes.
- Intelligent Viewfinder with approximately 100% viewfinder coverage. Approx. 730g / 25.75oz. (Based on CIPA Guidelines),Approx. 650g / 22.93oz. (Body only)
- 24.2 Megapixel (APS-C) CMOS sensor helps provide impressive, high-resolution results. Shooting speed of up to 7.0fps makes it an excellent choice for capturing moving subjects
- Improved Dual Pixel CMOS AF helps you shoot video with smooth, fast and accurate autofocus, and stills with instant and precise autofocus.
# 06 Nikon D750
- Full frame 24.3 megapixel CMOS image sensor and EXPEED 4 image processor
- Full HD 60/50/30/25/24p video
- Built-in Wi-Fi connectivity and compatibility with the WT-5a + UT-1 Communication Unit
- Shoot up to 6.5 fps at full resolution. Frame size (pixels) : 1920 x 1080
- Pro Video feature set including: Simultaneously record uncompressed and compressed, Manually control ISO, shutter speed and aperture while recording-even use Power Aperture control for smooth iris transitions and Auto ISO for smooth exposure transitions.
# 07 Canon EOS
- 24.2 Megapixel CMOS (APS-C) sensor. Multimedia cards (MMC) cannot be used
- Built-in Wi-Fi*, NFC** and Bluetooth***.
- High-Speed continuous shooting at up to 6.0 fps.