Nikon Aculon A211 10×42 Binoculars 10-power multicoated lenses and 42mm objectives fabricated with Nikon’s exclusive lead and arsenic free Eco-Glass. The BaK4 Porro prism systems within all ACULON A211 binoculars deliver a high quality image under a multitude of lighting conditions, making these binoculars effective from dawn till dusk. All together Nikon Aculon A211 10×42 Binoculars are a compact, high-quality, and cost effective choice. A triad of optical technology is integrated into the ACULON A211 binoculars. Aspherical eyepiece lenses aid in delivering a flat field of view, while lens multicoating enhances image brightness. The Nikon Eco-Glass ’ lenses deliver astonishing clarity and precision in a lighter-weight, lead and arsenic-free glass composition.Facilitates easy positioning of eyes at the correct eye-point and allows for comfortable viewing during extended periods of use.
The fast and smooth range of focus allows for quick viewing in addition to the ACULON A211 line’s comfortable and ergonomic design. Nikon Aculon A211 10×42 Binoculars binoculars are built to handle virtually any environment you can bring them into. No matter what the weather conditions may be, you will always have a sure, non-slip grip on your binoculars, making them one piece of equipment you can always count on to perform.
Key Of Features:
- ACULON A211 10×42 binoculars are designed to be as light as possible along with excellent ergonomics.
- Turn-and-Slide Rubber Eyecups allow for comfortable viewing during extended periods of use.
- Made with A spherical Multicoated Eco-Glass Lenses bright and clear images in most lighting conditions.
- The smooth central focus knob makes these binoculars simple to operate and easy to focus.
- A durable rubber-armored coating ensures a non-slip grip, even in wet conditions.