Polaroid Originals OneStep 2 VF Instant Film Cameras Mint (9007) is a point-and-shoot instant camera, in the classic Polaroid style and has an added close-up lens so you can take photos from closer in – as close as 2 feet – as well as Bluetooth connetivity, allowing you to control the camera remotely via free app. Polaroid Originls i-Type file or 600 film use OneStep 2. Generally, film is not included with the camera with the exception of our Everything boxes.
|Polaroid Originals OneStep 2 VF Instant Film Cameras, Mint (9007)||$71.40||VIEW AT AMAZON|
Temperature affects film performance so keep it stored chilled in the fridge, do not freeze.The magic of your analog camera is a complex chemical reaction. Be sure to clean your camera film rollers periodically for the best results. Polaroid instant film loves light. Always shoot in bright light or use the camera flash for best results. Photos develop within 15 minutes. Shield photos from the light and place them face down as they develop.
Key Of Features:
- Easy to use Just point & shoot Compose your shot press the red button and magic will appear!
- Self-timer function – 60-day battery life high performance lithium ion battery 1300mAh 3 7V nominal Voltage 4 81Wh
- High-quality lens Optical grade Polycarbonate and Acrylic lenses – Fixed focus lens 2 feet – infinity – Field of view 41 degrees vertical and 40 degrees horizontal
- Powerful built-in flash Flash System Vacuum discharge tube strobe – Shutter system Custom design using precision step motor shutter
- Included in box OneStep 2 VF camera – USB charging cable – Neck strap – User manual